Tuesday, June 26, 2012

9 Weeks and Counting

Is there really only 9 weeks left? It feels like this pregnancy has FLOWN by and at the same time, I am ready for it to be over. I have had such an easy pregnancy. I haven't been sick, I haven't had (many) food aversions, I haven't even been that tired.... but I AM ready to have my body back to myself! There are a lot of things people don't tell you when you get pregnant..like after a while even if you are not a stomach sleeper - you will be dying to lay on your stomach. Among other things I want to be able to see when I'm shaving my legs, reach my feet to paint my toenails, and most of all I want to dance again! I am desperately missing Zumba.. I miss going to classes, I miss teaching it, I miss hearing the music and feeling in my element. As much as I adore this little girl growing in my belly... I am ready to meet her and find my waist line again!

So... Mike and I went and had maternity pictures done and LOVE them! Here are a few examples:



AND we are starting to get Emma's room ready:

It is all starting to get really real... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment